The stories that helped create me
It all started in 1986...
Since then, I've done a few things. Not many things, but a few. The important thing is I'm not done yet. Oh no. Here's a little of what I've done so far.
Also, check out these 5 brands that help define me!
Accountant / Financial Analyst
Mitsubishi Rayon Carbon Fiber and Composites, Inc. (Sacramento, CA)
Composite Materials | January 2012 - August 2015
- Automatized reports for end of month consolidation in preparation for parent company.
- Prepared month end financial statements and reports.
- Assited in a merger and spin-off.
Co-Founder / CinematographerSplice of Life Productions (Sacramento, CA)
Video Production | May 2010 - September 2014
- Presented to clients and created custom-tailored video packages to meet their approval.
- Developed significant skills for running small businesses and teams.
- Created methods and automated spreadsheets to cut time for editors and record keeping.
BoomStartup (Orem, UT)
Venture Capital & Private Equity industry | February 2010 - May 2010 Orem, UT
- Collaborated with a team, using social-network mediums to promote and market events and support.
- Conferring with top executives and investors, produced and directed a commercial for BoomStartup's homepage.
Post Scheduling Coordinator / Technical Director / Cameraman
Brigham Young University - BYU Broadcasting (Provo, UT)
Television Broadcasting | September 2004 - April 2010
- Acted as an assistant executive producer on several television programs, managing several projects and programs simultaneously from design phase to completion.
- Exercised analytical skills in assisting the creation of the organization's Content Management System database by transferring top managers' requirements into deliverable requests to web programmers.
Romano's Macaroni Grill (Roseville, CA; Provo, UT)
Restaurant | October 2003 - August 2008
- Mastered and progressed through several positions from busser to lead server.
- Multitasked effectively in a team-based, fast-paced environment.
Steven Anderson Cabinetry & Construction (Granite Bay, CA)
Cabinetry | Summers '03, '04, Fall '07
- Built and installed custom home cabinetry.
- Increased company productivity by 25%.
Brigham Young University
Masters in Business Administration
- Validating and developing start-ups.
Brigham Young University
Bachelor of Science, Business Management
- Financed own education through part and full-time work.
- Led team to 1st Place in a program-wide Supply-Chain Management simulation.
- Created business plan for the provisioning engine startup company Sumavi, Inc.